Administrative and Public Law

We can help you if you feel that your individual and human rights have been infringed by the decisions or actions of public bodies like the police and prison services, government departments or agencies. We can help you with:

  • Judicial Review
  • Prisoner’s rights
  • Human Rights
  • Data Protection and Freedom of Information

Email Julie – or Norman –